Look who jumped on the dialect vlog bandwagon! As soon as I watched Kelly’s I knew I had to do this. After a few (6) takes, I finally got it right. Here’s the rundown:
Say these words
aunt, route, wash, oil, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught
Answer these questions
– What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
– What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
– What is the bubbly carbonate drink called?
– What do you call gym shoes?
– What do you say to address a group of people?
– What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
– What do you call your grandparents?
– What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
– What do you call it when rain falls while the sun in shining?
– What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Without further ado, here it is!
I’m sure I managed to offend at least one person buuuut too bad 🙂 I think I said this after my first vlog about Alfred Angelo (and in this video), but seriously I LOVE vlogging. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed hearing my awesome dialect and I can’ t wait to vlog more! Unless you all comment and tell me never to do this again. Then I’ll just be so embarrassed that I’ll probably quit the internet forever.