Well, shucks. My first blog award for my new blog. Thanks KJ! “Who is KJ,” you ask? Well click on that link and find out for yourself! But be warned…she’s awkward.
I think it’s funny that my little blog, with less than 5 posts, qualifies as one with substance, but I guess quality over quantity, right?
My task is to sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation and experience in 5 words. It’s sort of hard for me to do that because my entire blogging career has been centered around weddings and I think my philosophy/motivation/experience for that is different than for this new blog. Also, shouldn’t it be describe philosophy/motivation/experience in 3 words? Doesn’t that make more sense, like, one word per thing? I think that makes more sense, so that’s what I’m gonna do.
I’m a rebel like that.
Philosophy: Be relatable (Even if it means being an asshole.)
Motivation: Comments (You know it’s true.)
Experience: Life-changing (I love this community.)
Ha, I guess it ended up being 5 words anyway!
Now to list 10 blogs with substance (in no particular order, promise!)
1. Claire from A Realistic Wedding
2. Amy from Little Miss Wedding Planner
3. Stacey from Thoughts of the All Consumed Bride (currently doing recaps!)
4. Katie from She likes ruffles, he likes truffles
5. Hannah from Gator Tales
6. Laura from Happy Hour With A Housewife
7. Laura from Lucky in Love
8. Layla from Wish Fulfillment Every Day
9. Kelly from Ordinary in Indiana (had to give it back to her because she’s just so full of substance)
10. Morgan from The Handcrafted Life
Whew! This list is in no way exhaustive, by the way. Ladies, thank you for your never-ending inspiration and support. You da best!